One Man Lift Rentals
Models - GR-15 & GR-20
The Genie Runabout is a compact, low weight machine that is the perfect choice for increasing productivity on the job. The efficient operation and convenient setup of the Runabout makes it ideal for warehousing, stock-picking, transporting, inventory management, general maintenance and construction.
|Work Height||20' 8" (6.47 m)||25' 11" (8.07 m)|
|Platform Height||14' 8" (4.47 m)||19' 11" (6.07 m)|
|Height (stowed)||5' 2" (1.57 m)||6' 6" (1.98 m)|
|Length (stowed)||4' 5" (1.35 m)||4' 5" (1.35 m)|
|Width||2' 5.5" (.75 m)||2' 7.5" (.8 m)|
|Lift Capacity||500 lbs (227 kg)||350 lbs (159 kg)|
|Ground Clearance (center)||2.5" (.06 m)||2.5" (.06 m)|
|Drive Speed (stowed)||2.5 mph (4.0 km/h)||2.5 mph (4.0 km/h)|
|Drive Speed (raised)||0.5 mph (0.8 km/h)||0.5 mph (0.8 km/h)|
|Controls||24 V proportional controls||24 V proportional controls|
|Tires||Non-marking tires||Non-marking tires|
|Power Source||4 batteries, 6 V 225 Ah batteries||4 batteries, 6 V 225 Ah batteries|
|Hydraulic System Capacity||2.2 gal (8.33 L)||2.2 gal (8.33 L)|
|Weight**||2,192 lbs (994 kg)||2,451 lbs (1,112 kg)|
*Gradeability applies to driving on slopes. See operators manual for details regarding slope rating.
**Weight will vary depending on options and/or country options.
AWP 30S & 40S
A range of vertical personnel lifts with working heights up to 14 m, these machine have been designed to provide ultra compact dimensions to allow access through a standard single doorway.
Each unit is light enough to be manually manoeuvred in to position ready for quick and easy deployment.
They also enjoy simple push button controls and low ground level entry. This lift is a very cost effective solution for all maintenance duties.
AWP 30S & 40S
- Ridgid Mast provides comfort and security for the user at all working heights. It is constructed of durable extruded aluminium for years of reliable use. Field adjustable and easy to maintain.
- Small Footprint design allows for positioning as close as 3" (8 cm) from walls.
- Rocker Base System is an exclusive six-point wheel and caster system which offers unmatched maneuverability around corners, over thresholds and around job site debris.
- Doorway Access - AWP 30s/40s models roll through standard doorways without being tilted back. The patented gas shock tilt-back system provides easy access through standard doorways for AWP 36/40 models. A tilt back option is available for standard base 30 models.
- Easy Loading on to pick-up trucks and trailers which enables the unit to be transported around the site or from one site to another.
|Specifications||AWP 30s||AWP 40s|
|Platform Height||29' 6" (9 m)||40' 4" (12.29 m)|
|Working Height||29' 6" (9 m)||469' 4" (14.29 m)|
|Weights||777 lbs (352 kg)||1040 lbs (472 kg)|